What to Expect for Your First Visit
At Action Therapy Inc. we realize that your first visit to a physical therapy clinic can be intimidating, especially when you don’t know what to expect. To make your experience with us easier and more comfortable, please read the following recommendations. Should you have any questions about the following, please do not hesitate to contact your clinic location.
- You will check in with the receptionist
- Bring the necessary patient forms to expedite records processing
- Bring your insurance card(s)
- You may have your copayment, coinsurance or deductible portion due. Be prepared to pay at your visit.
- Dress in loose, comfortable clothing that is suitable for exercise and that will allow for easy access to your problem area(s).
- Expect to be with us for close to two hours for your initial visit. This will allow for adequate time to assess and evaluate your current condition and begin the appropriate treatment. Prior to coming in for your first appointment with us, please take a moment to fill out the necessary forms in order to expedite the implementation of your physical therapy treatment.
Please fill out the online form below: